Saturday 15 June 2013

Britain's got talent final

















It was the Britain's got talent final and Attraction won it and Jack Carrel came 2nd.
I was so exited to know who won it and I could not sleep at night. I thought that Jack Carrel was going to win and I also thought he was very funny.
I thought Richard and Adam were good too but it was spoilt by the girl who ran onto the stage and then started throwing eggs at Simon. But I was proud that they carried on with the song song. I thought that the song choice was a good idea for them and I thought there Nana was proud of them VERY, VERY much for coming 3rd in Britain's Got Talent.

I liked Britain's Got Talent allot and I can't wait till next year.

                                        By Hollie Boulton  

No comments:

Post a Comment